Frro Assistance

We can help assist any foreigner traveling to India to extend / change the category of his / her visa. To enable the process we would require the following from the applicant :

+ Covering Letter stating the applicants requirement from FRRO
+ Passport copy with Indian visa endorsed

The applicant can scan and email / fax / courier the documents as per his / her convenience to us, to initiate the process.